Tucker Halloween 2019
On Main Street
RAIN OR SHINE
Go trunk-to-trunk collecting treats
from community members
Here are some of the things you can look forward to at Trunk or Treat!
TRUNK OR TREAT ACTIVITIES
– About 60 — yes, SIXTY — trunks
– DeKalb Fraternal Order of Police sponsored charity jail: Arrest a friend for fun! Located at the intersection of 1st Ave and Main St. Donations benefit the FOP’s “Santa Cop” program, which unites an underprivileged child from the Dekalb County, Georgia, area with an officer who takes the child to a local store to purchase much needed clothing, household items, and toys.
– FREE bounce house, obstacle course, face painting, and balloon animals (sponsored by Kim Jackson for State Senate).
– Tucker High School student volunteers leading games, making bookmarks, face painting, and more!
MAIN STREET RESTAURANT SPECIALS
– Growler Time Tapas and Taps: $7 cheese pizza and $1 off any local beer
– The Local No. 7: Love at First Bite drink for $6. A vodka and passion fruit liquor concoction.
– The Corner Cup Coffee (2380 Main St, Tucker, GA) will have new seasonal drinks available, including pumpkin spice and spicy mocha flavors.
– Las Colinas $4 margarita specials
ADDITIONAL FOOD VENDORS
– Marlee Street Eatz will have lots of delicious dishes, including hot dogs, Jamaican patties, samosas, soup, lemonade and Marlene’s amazing baked goods like brownies and coconut rum cake.
– KeeKee’s Ice Cream Party truck!
– Fitzgerald Fruit Farms are bringing Fuji, honeycrisp, Granny Smith, Arkansas black, and winesap apples; caramel and candied apples; fried apples pies; and apple cider hot on site and to take home.